THE NORTHWEST BACH FESTIVAL
February 24 - March 8, 2015
You’re invited to join this incredible journey to experience
• The amazing Bach/Gould project of the acclaimed Catalyst String Quartet.
This quartet will perform the first fully-realized string quartet version of Bach’s Goldberg Variations along with the singular, rarely performed, Glenn Gould String Quartet.
• Thrilling keyboard artistry of the internationally-admired Awadagin Pratt in a virtuosic program including the famed Franz Liszt Sonata.
• The beautiful Bach Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin on a Twilight Tour in six historic venues with Kurt Nikkanen and Soovin Kim.
• A celebration of music from Boccherini to Piazzolla Tangos at historic Barrister Winery.
• Festival Finale concert conducted by Maestro Piotr Gajewski at St. John’s Cathedral.
J.S. Bach Orchestral Suite 3; W.A. Mozart Orchestral Suite 3 (Haffner Symphony) and featuring Soovin Kim, violin; Zuill Bailey, cello; and Awadagin Pratt, piano in the Beethoven Concerto for Violin, Cello and Piano (The Triple Concerto).
• Zuill Bailey, incomparable cellist, performing free Flash-Bach! noontime concerts all over town.
• Bach’s Lunch at River Park Square Kress Gallery, a free noon concert, to feed the body and the spirit
• Outreach programs to delight and soothe those who cannot attend public performances.
• Festival Film Classics.
• An Evening of Elegance in Historic Hutton House.
Buy now! The intimate historic venues sell out early.
Spokane’s Premier Music Festival & Series
“Like” Northwest Bach Festival on Facebook for updates.