DECEMBER PRE-FESTIVAL WINTER CLASSICS TOUR
Saturday and Sunday, December 6-7, 2014
Zuill Bailey’s December Pre-Festival Winter Classics Tour will become an annual event designed to expand the program schedule and the geographic and cultural reach of the Northwest Bach Festival. The 2014 Winter Tour includes concerts in Coeur d’Alene, Spokane and Walla Walla along with special community outreach events.
Pianist, Elizabeth DeMio will join Zuill Bailey on the 2014 Winter Classics Tour.
Tickets available now by phone at 1-800-325-SEAT or online at TicketsWest.com.
Hurry! Tickets for December 6 show's are almost gone.
December 7 concert is Sold Out.
THE NORTHWEST BACH FESTIVAL
February 23 - March 8, 2015
You’re invited to join this incredible journey to experience
• The amazing Bach/Gould project of the acclaimed Catalyst String Quartet.
This quartet will perform the first fully-realized string quartet version of Bach’s Goldberg Variations along with the singular, rarely performed, Glenn Gould String Quartet.
• Thrilling keyboard artistry of the internationally-admired Awadagin Pratt in a virtuosic program including the famed Franz Liszt Sonata.
• The beautiful Bach Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin on a Twilight Tour in six historic venues with Kurt Nikkanen and Soovin Kim.
• A celebration of music from Boccherini to Piazzolla Tangos at historic Barrister Winery.
• Festival Finale concert conducted by Maestro Piotr Gajewski at St. John’s Cathedral.
J.S. Bach Orchestral Suite 3; W.A. Mozart Orchestral Suite 3 (Haffner Symphony) and featuring Soovin Kim, violin; Zuill Bailey, cello; and Awadagin Pratt, piano in the Beethoven Concerto for Violin, Cello and Piano (The Triple Concerto).
• Zuill Bailey, incomparable cellist, performing free Flash-Bach! noontime concerts all over town.
• Bach’s Lunch at River Park Square Kress Gallery, a free noon concert, to feed the body and the spirit
• Outreach programs to delight and soothe those who cannot attend public performances.
• Festival Film Classics.
• An Evening of Elegance in Historic Hutton House.
Tickets and information are at TicketsWest.com.
Buy now! The intimate historic venues sell out early.
Spokane’s Premier Music Festival & Series
“Like” Northwest Bach Festival on Facebook for updates.